STAUB PRINZIP LAW FIRM provides services to legal entities and individuals having a direct or indirect relation to sport (athletes, sports organizations, owners of sports clubs, etc.).
Legal support for these entities is conducted in the following areas:
· Preparation of set of documents for registration of sports organizations and associations as a legal entity, including the development of statutory and local documents of federations/unions/associations and sports organizations;
· Bringing the charters of sports organizations and associations in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
· Protection of individual rights of subjects of sports law (dignity, honor, reputation, etc.);
· Legal support of sports organizations during sporting events and demonstration activities;
· Legal support of the sports associations;
· Arbitration for Sport (Legal representation in Court of Arbitration for Sport at the Autonomous Nonprofit Organization "Sport Arbitration Chamber" (Moscow), Court of Arbitration for Sport of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (Moscow), Court of Arbitration for Sport (Lausanne, Switzerland).
Our specialists also have experience in preparation and development of documents in the field of sports, in particular, contracts for sports activities; transfer contracts; advertising and sponsorship contracts; agency agreements; contracts with coaches and other specialists; the provisions on the settlement of disputes arising within the sports organization or association (non-judicial settlement of disputes); arbitration agreements, as well as formalization of relations of sports organizations with broadcasting companies for purposes of the TV-Radio broadcasting events on local TV and radio stations (development, participation in negotiation and preparation of contracts for broadcasting, legal assistance in accreditation of journalists and etc.).
Legal support in all these areas is carried out in the English language as well.